Happy New Year! To help us ring in 2011, Mimi flew in from Ohio. Will it be a leisurely trip or will we run Mimi through the ringer...see below to find out.

Gianni, clearly up to something devilish, waits for Mimi's plane to land.

Mommy and Sophia pass the time by teaching Sophia to tie her shoes.

Its Mimi!

Let's find your suitcase and blow this clambake.

Sophia tells Mimi how she wants to celebrate the evening.

As soon as we drop off Mimi's luggage, we head to the
Virginia Aquarium.

Boy, am I glad that I am on this side of the tank!

The ladies take a momentary break.

Gianni and Sophia ham it up for the camera.

But not for long. Soon they are swallowed up by a giant shark...ouch!

The gang posing at the Christmas display.

We had so much fun, we wore out Gianni before he could even make it down for dinner!

The traditional Sasso dinner on New Years Eve...Chinese takeout.

Its New Years Day...and I am seeing a pattern. Doesn't this kid have a bed?
Adopting the Spencer family tradition, we had pork and sauekraut!
No comments:
Post a Comment