Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sophia's Birthday & Summer Fun


 
 
Soon after we arrive in VA, we get to celebrate Sophia's 6th birthday.
 
 
 
Gianni helps Sophia read her birthday cards.
 
 
Hurray, its a LaLaLoopsy doll!
 
 
Cannon, Emme, Gianni and Genevive wish Sophia a Happy Birthday.

 
Hello Little Miss Muffin!
 
 
Wait, there's birthday cake?!  Why didn't  I get any???
 
 
Daddy and Gianni ride the train at Burke Lake Park...
 
 
 
...while Mommy drags Lili around.

 
Whoa, let's go one more time!

 
Mommy poses with her new minivan. 
 
 
Sophia salutes in Daddy's uniform.  Aye aye, sir!
 

 
 
Daddy, Sophia and Gianni head back to Burke Lake Park for a camping and fishing trip.
 

 
 
I think I caught a big one!

 
Sophia waits patiently for a bite.

 
 
I guess they didn't have too much luck fishing as they are eating hot dogs by the camp fire.

 
It only took us an hour to set up the tent!



Who's ready for bed?
 

 
A quiet moment shared by S and G.

No comments: